Wednesday, September 28, 2005

So much to do - so little time

I really have a lot to be thankful for - an acquaintence has just found out she has to have her breast removed because of cancer. Hopefully it has been caught early enough. She only discover the prognosis today and will probably be operated on next week.

My older sister visited Mum today and did not have a good time. I think I got off very lightly yesterday.

Got a lot of small jobs done today - banking, returning library books, visiting Medicare etc etc. Boring I know but when I work I have trouble fitting it all in especially since I work in a remote location with no access to the shops.

Food wise not too bad - when I am overeating I am still trying to make it a healthy alternative rather than biscuits and cheese and anything else that isnt nailed down.

Increased arthritis medication today as per doctors instructions. Keeping fingers crossed I will be okay.

Am trying to declutter my family room at the moment (it would help if I could get some ironing done). Finally threw out a dried flower arrangement which I cant even remember how old it is but I think it had a life of its own. Have a stack of magazines to go through before recycling. Bought some plants inside and hopefully there are not creepy crawlys in them.

Found a note on my computer when I sat down to type tonight saying "I love you mummy" from my nearly 21 year old daughter. I am blessed and I am grateful.

See about my foot tomorrow. Hopefully there is some good news there.

Better get on with the decluttering.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment