Friday, November 18, 2005

Another Weigh-in bites the dust

I somehow managed to lose another 800g this week. Goodness knows how. But anyway yay!!

Bought some dim sims yesterday and I am going to have some tonight with some stirfried vegs before we go out to Trivia night with friends. Hopefully that will keep me away from the nibblies that are going to be on each table. Now just got to address the problem of wine.

Yesterday went I got home from work I was starving so I had 2 small corn cobs (or cobettes), microwaved with salt and pepper. It was really yummy, filling and I think Point free.

Will try to update everything over the weekend and catch up with peoples posts too.
:o)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your loss Julie. With the events of the last couple of weeks your stress levels would have been higher and I am sure that this can sometimes burn more calories.

    Now you can focus on minimising any rebound gain (and this can happen) this week. You are doing really well and you should be so proud of your results so far. :)

    ReplyDelete