Monday, November 14, 2005

Life moves on

Sorry I have not been posting lately. I have been a little distracted but I just wanted to let everyone know that I really appreciated your kind thoughts.

We have been out a couple of times over the weekend and the diet kind of went by the board but Im back on track today. The trouble is when I do go off the diet it really doesn't agree with me.

Just about all the 21st invites are out - but not all of them. Heavens this child is driving me to distraction. Everyone is asking me what she wants and I have absolutely no idea.

I dont think I am going to finish my library book before it has to go back to the library so I will have to reserve it again and wait my turn and it doesnt look like I am going to get the crosswords finished this months.

I'm still time poor and it is getting to the busy end of the year. Mark wants to go to Queensland after Christmas and I will have to work out doctors appointments and whether I can sit in a car for long periods - I'll probably be okay. He has had some sun cancers cut out of his arms today, stitches and sent off for checking out.

Anyway,thanks to all you dear people out there. I have missed you.
:o)

1 comment:

  1. 21st are notoriously bad in the planning stakes. Hope you can hold out till then. Don't worry too much about your eating. You will get back on track. You have a plan and you will do it :)

    Hope you get some nice bright moments in your day tomorrow

    ReplyDelete