Wednesday, January 25, 2006

These feet were made for walking

Well have been to the Xray place and the surgeon and everything is okay. Am supposed to gradually wean myself off the crutches - first two crutches but weight bearing on both feet and then just one crutch - he said over two weeks plus I have to do physio on my foot (can apparently do this myself) twice a day until I see him again in two months time. I dont think I am going to put up with crutches for two weeks and as soon as I remember how to walk without them I'm off.

Ive done a bit of exploratory walking around the house just now and there isnt any pain at all so that is good. Rest assured that I am not going to overdo it and try to do too much too soon.

Looks like you dont have to drag me to lunch Margaret! LOL.

Hope everyone has a great Australia Day.

Yahoo, I'm mobile again.

1 comment:

  1. Hooray - I remember how great it felt when I came off crutches, after 3 years of pain, the surgery and the weeks of recovery. You'll be dancing in no time!

    ReplyDelete