Friday, February 10, 2006

A loss - finally

I had a win! Lost 1.3 kgs this week. Have been using e-tools and tracking everything. Finally some movement down.

Will update my ticker when I get the time, hopefully Sunday.

Stressful day today going to and from work. Anyway not to worry - its FRIDAY!!!

Have just read the comments from last post - Michelle I didnt realise you were coming to lunch too. How wonderful. I printed out the directions today and the telephone number in case I am running late but I dont intend to. Must look up and see if there is any trackwork planned for this weekend. I am so looking forward to lunch. You wont be able to miss me - I'll be the one trying to walk without a limp.

Hope everyone else has a good weekend.

Go the Tahs!
:o)

2 comments:

  1. Gee what a loss. Think I may have found your loss today..oh well. Can't wait for tomorrow. Hey if anyone is going to get lost it will be the girl from Melbourne...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great loss! I just watched the 'Canes kick ass against the Blues - hope your boys get a win too!

    ReplyDelete