Friday, May 05, 2006

Still Battling On...

Low down on health:
Back getting better slowly. Traction is helping heaps and pinched nerve is not too bad just at night it really aches when I lie down.

Now have a cold - started with a sore throat which is still going, moved on to head cold with all the horrible implications that come with that and now a cough is developing as well. Going to hit the warm brandy with lemon juice, etc etc tonight.

Really upset tummy - who knows why.

You know, a couple of weeks ago (maybe four) I felt on top of the world and invincible. Is this some kind of test?

Physio said I can try pilates this weekend but have to keep to all the low levels but at least it is better than nothing. That is of course if the cold has subsided.

Tai Chi starts to tomorrow but will have to give it a miss but since it is the first week it shouldnt be too bad.

Weighed in last night 500g heavier than last week which makes me feel better as I had no idea why I should have lost so much weight last week. Still within WW Goal weight range (4th week of maintenance).

Our litte suburb finally has a restaurant so group of friends are walking there tonight to have early dinner. It is Thai which is my favourite. Hope it is nice and hope it succeeds because it is nice to have something local that isnt fast food.

Sister No. 2 tells me Mum's furniture is being packed on 22/5 and she is moving on 24/5 which makes more sense than what she told me last weekend.

God I feel like crap. I should get back to work. One more meeting a noon and then I might go home early and have a rest.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.
:o)

4 comments:

  1. Take it easy Julie. Your poor body has been through so much lately. Hope you get your rest and the dinner is nice as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a bad run you're having with your health! I sympathise with the back pain, having just thrown 4 vertabrae out of alignment - in my upper back, so it's causing huge headaches too! Poor us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, you are not having a great time with your aches and pains. I really hope you get better soon and ENJOY the Thai, yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are feeling a lot better:)

    ReplyDelete