Tuesday, August 15, 2006

So sorry...I've been slack

I've been slack lately. Giving in to the blackness - well not really but it sounds dramatic.

Back to weight watchers last week. Knew the result was not going to be good but I was over by 1.8 kgs (not a lot but extremely hard to move). Paid my money and have tried to hop back on the wagon. Know what to do but am finding it hard this time round but have been tracking even if some of the daily results have been horrific.

Thanks for the emails of support especially M. I dont know what I would do without them.

Cirque dul soleil with DS was wonderful. Not only was he a wonderful person to go with and enjoyed it as much as me but he took all the stress I was feeling about going out of the day and made it even more enjoyable. Nothing was too much trouble. When he came for dinner last night for his weekly roast he actually mentioned that we get on so much better now we dont live together and he is right. I get lots of help when he is around as well as all encompassing hugs (I think I come up to his armpits).

We are in the middle of a storm at the moment and Lucy is sitting on my lap shivering so typing is a bit difficult.

Went back to rheumatologist today and he supplied me with a new form to get the MRI done before I go to next neurosurgeon. Sister is once again coming down to drive me because I may have to be sedated because I dont like enclosed spaces. Also getting my hands xrayed as I have an appointment with the hand surgeon. Need to have the thumb and index finger joints on my right hand fused (arthritis strikes again)apparently. So many doctors so much money - oh well. DH keeps muttering about trading me in on a new model (something about when cars start costing you a lot of money it is time to trade them in).

DS loves the police academy. She missed her boyfriend but comes home every weekend but loves Goulburn and what she is doing.

I hope everyone had a great time at the dinner on Saturday night and you all ran/walked well in the C2S. I was thinking of you all and looked for you on the TV. I know you were the ones in the red caps.

I have been trying to do sudokus at the moment. Am trying to keep my brain active and I do love numbers but I fear that these may be beyond me. I get so far and then realise that Ive made a mistake and give up. I will have to buy a book with easy ones in it until I work out how to do them. I thought I had it today but was wrong again.

Anyway I hope everyone is having a great week and I am going to catch up with your blogs this week if it kills me.
Take care........

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear from you Julie. I have been thinking of you and wondering how things are.
    Good luck getting back on the wagon.

    ReplyDelete