Thursday, January 18, 2007

A tag game....

I have accepted Zanna's tag and have probably done it the wrong way - there was probably an easier way to do this but I copied and pasted.

Things you may not have known.....

A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Mail sorter
2. Secretary
3. School Assistant
4. School Admin Manager

B) Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Sleepless in Seattle
2. Casablanca
3. Breakfast at Tiffany's
4. Under a Tuscan Sun

C) Four places I have lived
1. Putney
2. Gladesville
3. Gordon (very briefly)
4. Asquith

D) Four favourite T.V. shows
1. West Wing
2. Biggest Loser
3. Buffy the vampire slayer
4. Midsommer Murders

E) Four of my favourite foods:
1. Any starchy carbohydrate
2. Nibblies (cheese,dips, sundried tomatoes - you get the picture)
3. Thai
4. Freshly fried chips and spicy tomato sauce
(Now you can see why I am constantly battling my weight)

F) Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Actually quite happy here at home but .....
2. Work (I know but I am bored)
3. Having lunch with girlfriends
4. France

G) Four friends I think will respond: (sorry blog mates I know you have probably all done this before)
1. Caramelkitkat
2. Linda
3. Sue
4. Michelle

2 comments:

  1. Thanks - and nice to know some more about you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there Julie. I love Midsommer Murders and Biggest Loser too so there are a couple more things we like the same!!

    I have read the last few posts and in a strange way you have inspired me to shake myself out of my slump and get on with things. I can't imagine doing all you do with the injuries that have unfortunately come your way in the last year so I have decided, right now, that I need to get on top of things and get back into the real world.

    I hope you have a few moments of pain free pease and keeping my fingers crossed for you that your pink splints come off soon xxx

    ReplyDelete