Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Day Two

The voice won last night. The weather has turned sticky again so that didn’t help. I lay in bed for an hour or more, eventually took half a sleeping pill, waited a bit longer listening to Mark snuffle, got up and made myself a cup of herbal tea and had 3 jatz. Then 3 more and then 3 more. Nine in total. Went back to bed and then, to make matters worse, slept through the alarm.

BUT have wrote this transgression in my food diary and have gone through today’s food list and removed some things I had planned to eat to compensate for the jatz.

The next time I have the urge to eat something that I know I shouldn’t, I hope I can remember prior to eating it that I will have to compensate by removing something I had planned to eat.

I am drinking my water but am continually hungry ( and whingy).

Tomorrow will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment