Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Short and Sharp

Disaster yesterday morning. After a lovely weekend with visiting friends got on the scales and had put on 1.5k in a week. @#$%

Back to square one.

Less food obviously but I want to manage it without actually being on a diet. You know, incorporate it in my normal day. Well maybe not my normal day because that obviously doesnt work.

Kept my calories within check yesterday but spent the greater part of last night awake and wanting to go to the kitchen and eat or drink something. What a headcase.

Today's menu includes a sandwich but I think I will go over my allowance because the beautiful pumpkin seed bread (2 slices) is worth a lot of points so I will need to rethink the carbs at lunch in future maybe cornbread or a wrap. Something I can still toast.

No comments:

Post a Comment